The region exists to support an array of services designed to promote community integration for individuals diagnosed with mental health concerns, intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities and/or brain injury. The region consists of 5 counties: Cedar, Clinton, Jackson, Muscatine and Scott.
For questions about available services or funding, contact the county in which you reside for assistance:
- Cedar: Cedar County Community Services, 563-886-1726
- Clinton: Clinton County Community Services, 563-244-0563
- Jackson: Jackson County Mental Health Department, 563-652-1743
- Muscatine: Muscatine County Community Services, 563-263-7512
- Scott: Scott County Community Servcies, 563-326-8723
Suicide Prevention and Support for Iowans
Managing Brain Health on the Farm
Tackling Anxiety and Depression
Support for All Ages — Children and Brain Health
Support for All Ages — Seniors and Brain Health
Coping with Pandemic Fatigue
What is a Crisis?
A crisis is any stress or pressure that has become too great for you to cope with alone.
If you or a family member is experiencing a crisis, please call 1-844-430-0375.